Delavan-Darien High School is a dynamic learning community that focuses on the ultimate growth of each student as they prepare for the 21st century.
A wide-variety of learning opportunities and our one-to-one technology program prepare students for learning and working after high school graduation. Extra-curricular programs provide students the opportunity to be leaders, team players and problem solvers. Advanced Placement courses, Project Lead the Way courses, Youth Apprenticeship and Internship programs give students more than 40 options to earn college credit prior to graduation.
Our diverse cultural setting provides a real world opportunity for all learners while at the same time challenging students to be people of service, learning and leadership. A school improvement plan dedicated to high levels of student achievement is the focus of the professional staff’s work each day at Delavan-Darien High School.
Click events below to see details. For an alternate view, click here.
Here’s our 10 most-recent headlines.
Click here for more news!
- The passing of Tom ScharfenbergTom Scharfenberg Sad news. The Delavan-Darien School District community lost a longtime educator, coach and friend on July 3. Tom Scharfenberg, 80, died at home Monday following a battle with cancer. He spent his entire 38-year career as a Comet, teaching Physical Education, World History, and Health at Delavan-Darien High ... read morePublished Wednesday, July 5, 2017
- 5K Race discount offered to students, their parents and DD StaffDelavan-Darien Students, Families and Staff: Want to save money, exercise and help promote youth literacy in our community? Now you can do all three! On July 11-13 only, save 50% off registration fees for our Saturday, July 29, Run For Education fundraiser at Borg Memorial Stadium at DDHS! Use discount ... read morePublished Wednesday, July 5, 2017
- Free summer breakfast and lunch programs 2017REMINDER DELAVAN-DARIEN FAMILIES Our free breakfast and lunch program for children in our school district boundaries is going on this summer! Breakfast and Lunch Served At: Turtle Creek Elementary School Breakfast: 7:40-8 a.m. Lunch: 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. through July 18. Delavan-Darien High School Breakfast: 7:35-7:55 a.m. Lunch: 11 a.m. ... read morePublished Thursday, June 29, 2017
- Delavan-Darien Accomplishments and Accolades 2016-17We’re #DDCometProud of the work we’ve done to improve. Here are some of our Accomplishments and Accolades from the 2016-17 School Year. Delavan-Darien School District is the only system in Walworth County to offer a true Dual Language Immersion experience in the classroom. Starting in 4-year-old kindergarten and progressing ... read morePublished Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- Summer Food Service Program 2017Stressing the importance of offering nutritious meals to children during the summer months, the Delavan-Darien School district announces the sponsorship of the Summer Food Service Program. The Summer Food Service Program (SFSP), which is funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and is administered by the Wisconsin Department ... read morePublished Monday, June 19, 2017
- Four selected as May Rotary studentsFour selected as May Rotary students Jace Crull Jada Ludens Taylor McKinney Xavier Ortiz Four Delavan-Darien High School seniors (now graduates) were named Delavan Rotary Club students for the month of May. They were: Jada Ludens, daughter of Debra Ludens; Taylor McKinney, daughter of Jeff and Jean McKinney; Jayce Crull, ... read morePublished Monday, June 19, 2017
- Community Garden Open House POSTPONEDDue to forecasted poor weather and a scheduling conflict on our Phoenix Middle School grounds, Saturday morning’s (June 17) Community Garden Open House event has been POSTPONED until further notice. If you would like to learn more about the Community Garden, or if you want to adopt a garden space, please call the ... read morePublished Thursday, June 15, 2017
- Chapman, Wichman are Academic All-State GolfersChristian Whicman Jacob Chapman The Golf Coaches Association of Wisconsin (GCAW) has announced that Delavan-Darien High School golfers Jacob Chapman, a 2017 grad, and Christian Wichman, a junior in 2016-17, are 2017 Academic All-State honorees. Chapman was recognized as High Honors Academic-All State honoree, while Whicman was recognized as an Honors Academic ... read morePublished Monday, June 12, 2017
- 2017 Retirees have combined 216 years at DD SchoolsKen Blanke Lisa Christianson Karen Combs Patti Enger Peggy Fleck Cheryl Maisonneuve Pat Schlicher Terri Brown Melodie Wisdom 2017 Retirees have 216 combined years in DD SchoolsDelavan-Darien’s “Class of 2017” retirees has 216 years of combined experience serving our community’s youth. ... read morePublished Monday, June 12, 2017
- Grads ‘underdogs’ but set for successThe 191 Delavan-Darien High School graduates who make up the class of 2017 are “the underdogs,” said DDHS class speaker and valedictorian Ismael Coello. He knows what that’s like. PHOTO GALLERY The son of immigrants, he was raised not knowing English at a young age and often without his parents ... read morePublished Thursday, June 8, 2017
Delavan-Darien High School 150 Cummings St., Delavan, WI | Phone: 262-266-6600 | en Español: 262-233-6690 | Fax 262-427-0013 | Contact Us | Nondiscrimination Statement
© Copyright - Delavan-Darien School District | This page last modified: Mar 30, 2017 @ 10:05 am
The Delavan-Darien School District does not accept unsolicited email, phone or fax advertisements.